Commissioning and startup phase is the final step before hand over and start of production run. OTE is uniquely qualified for this phase because of decades of experience in Compounding industry and our familiarity with process as well as equipment. Combined with our ability to bring different parties, sometimes with competing interests together, resolve any issues and arrange a smooth and safe startup.
The required and mandatory tasks to be done at any startup are:
- Conduct pre-startup process safety reviews and safety walk around for installed equipment and systems.
- Conduct classroom sessions with operators and supervisors providing technical instructions and training.
- Organize equipment vendors’ startup technician’s visits as necessary.
- Provide hands-on assistance and guidance in starting each new equipment and system.
- Run rotation checks
- Check terminations
- Organize and supervise ‘validation’ trials.
- Schedule and supervise first commercial product(s) run and testing on new line.
- Provide equipment and process follow-up guidelines to operation staff.
- Ensure that all manuals, drawings and data for operation and maintenance is received from suppliers and properly organized.
- Provide hands on production and technical assistance to operation staff in running the lines for two weeks after the date of commissioning (Long term support can be negotiated if required).
We have successfully executed major project in the USA, Mexico, and India with adhering to this system, to the delight of our customers.